Missing You


The hardest part of all of this is seeing Grandma's heartache.

She tries so very hard to keep us all from feeling it along with her, but I know she's suffering. I just wish I could save her from it. What do you do when you've spent the past 63 years of your life with someone cooking their meals, caring for their needs, putting them first? What a loss.

I just wish I could take it away so she didn't have to deal with it. I really don't think she ever dreamed she'd be the one left here on Earth to deal with the grief. She is struggling and I hate it!

I miss him when I'm there. I miss his presence. I miss his wisdom. I miss his strength.
I miss saying "I'm going to Grandma and Grandpa's house." G & G are now just G. That is just foreign to me. I want to save her from her heartache.

No comments: