Now we're looking forward to Sammy and Will starting soccer this weekend. Both girls have birthdays in a few weeks. Easter is coming up. It's springtime, and we love it!
My countdown to the last day of school has already begun. (2 months from today!) I just cannot wait until we have time to not constantly rush. I know I'll be rushing around trying to keep Livi out of everything, but that I will welcome with open arms! It'll just be one more tool I can use in my "get in shape girl" plan! Speaking of that little stinker, she just pulls up on what or who ever is closest. EVERYTHING goes in her mouth! She is pretty well done with her bottle and moved on to milk. I think at this point if we gave her baby food, she'd look at us like we're nuts!
We're all ready for some beautiful warm weather so we can celebrate spring!
Livi was munchin' on some dirt and grass. Yum!
My little spring chicks!
Will's spring break was spent shooting hoops 90% of the time!
The Fam
All ready for St. Patty's day!
Q-t-pie!







No comments:
Post a Comment