10 Months

Miss Livi Lea,
You are just 2 days shy of turning 10 months! I cannot even believe I just wrote that! With each month that passes, I realize how much you are growing and changing, and I remember that you are my last baby! Livi, you are just such a sweetie! Last week I took you to the doctor and found out you had a double ear infection and croup. Even when you're sick, you hardly fuss. You love, love, love to eat, and your very favorite is spaghetti. When you eat it you make a mmm, mmm, mmm noise. You started crawling just a couple weeks ago. Now you've got it down and you're moving around pretty quick. You're trying to pull up on stuff, but so far you just get up on high knees.
You love to watch your big brother and sister every chance you get. They love you to pieces, and would do anything for you! You've always been a good sleeper and you're keeping that up. Usually you sleep 12 hours a night and you take 2 naps during the day. Right now you take 3 bottles a day, but we just started whole milk, so soon you'll start having less and less formula.
In the bathtub the other day you were playing with your toys and I swear you said "ball" after I did. You say "dada" and "mama" a lot, but I'm not sure if it's always on purpose. You try so hard to clap, but it ends up being a one handed tummy smack! You like to dance to music by shaking your head and rocking, too. 
Milk!
Group Crawl!
When we're at work, you spend your days with either Grandma or Caitlin. You are always such a good girl for them! I think you do so well with going to just about anyone, but sometimes you'll have a preference and want to stay with Mommy.
Livi, we just love you so much! Thank you for making us smile every single day!   

No comments: