Fishin' at Grandma & Papa's
Upsidedown!
WEEEEEEEEEE!
Silly Monkeys
Checkin' out the crocs!
Will reading to Sam
Little swimmer boy
Dive in!
Playing in the sprinkler
Watch out below!!!!
Sammy running from the camera
Will cooperating for the camera!
Begin humming your favorite summer song here [ ] Got it? Ok.
Upsidedown!
WEEEEEEEEEE!
Silly Monkeys
Checkin' out the crocs!
Will reading to Sam
Little swimmer boy
Dive in!
Playing in the sprinkler
Watch out below!!!!
Sammy running from the camera
Will cooperating for the camera!
Begin humming your favorite summer song here [ ] Got it? Ok.For this post, my mind is going back and forth between Will Smith's Summertime song (see title) and pretty much any Jimmy Buffett song circa my Paradise summers at the lake. (Ahhh...the memories!) Check out these links if you need help getting a song in your head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W9kcxdPPjk or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq69l32DCKs
As with every summer of my life, I am enjoying it to the fullest. I have been so incredibly blessed to always have summer off from school/work. (That is the reason why I'm a teacher, you know! Ha!)
I feel like every summer with the kids is even better than the last. I guess it's because they just have so much joy, and I get to be a part of it every day. So far, we've done the petting zoo, swimming lessons, Vacation Bible School, the KC Zoo, movies, TONS of pool days, park visits and picnics. My babies look like the Coppertone baby with their little brown backs and little white booties!
There's still a whole month of this laid back, fun summer, and we're gonna live it up! We just booked tickets to go visit Stacy in NC right before I go back to work, and we're so excited! It will be a great end to a fabulous summer!
There's still a whole month of this laid back, fun summer, and we're gonna live it up! We just booked tickets to go visit Stacy in NC right before I go back to work, and we're so excited! It will be a great end to a fabulous summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment