We did it!
For two years these two girls and I have been working our special ed-loving booties off to get our master's degrees from Pitt State. Today we did it! We've taken and passed the tests, completed the course work, and endured the hours of projects and paper writing. Carlie and Karen have been my support within the system through this whole process. Now they've beome great friends! Probably the best thing I've gotten from this whole program! Now we're done and free to relax and bask in the joy of our new degrees!
For two years these two girls and I have been working our special ed-loving booties off to get our master's degrees from Pitt State. Today we did it! We've taken and passed the tests, completed the course work, and endured the hours of projects and paper writing. Carlie and Karen have been my support within the system through this whole process. Now they've beome great friends! Probably the best thing I've gotten from this whole program! Now we're done and free to relax and bask in the joy of our new degrees!

1 comment:
YEAH!! I love this picture of the three of us! You two were definitely the best thing out of the whole two year program for me, for sure! :)
Post a Comment