Bessert, anyone?

I have to pay tribute to all of my favorite Will and Sam mispronunciations (in case I forget them). I realized this tonight as they were enjoying their BESSERT (dessert) and Sam asked for a MAKIN (napkin).
Well, my favorite two are above. bessert, and makin. I also love how Sam always says "y" instead of "l". She'll say YOOK, mom. Or I Yove you.
Will says goed instead of went. He'll tell us, "We goed to Chuckie Cheese." (Since that's where Grandma took them most recently. Can you say spoiled?)

Not a mispronunciation, but Sammy always says, "Mom, you're my best friend." The other day on the way home from picking them up from Mom's she said, "Grandma's my best friend."
I'll revise as I think of more...Mainly, I just want to write because these two are such bright lights in our lives. They keep us smiling, laughing and happy. They are the reminders of how truly blessed we are. Thank you, thank you for these wonderful angels.

1 comment:

Clean and Classic Interiors said...

I need to make you some memories jars! Boy do they love their mommy!