So, what do you do on a yucky, rainy day? We had a pretty good one! First we babysat our friend "Baby Drew", then after lunch, we went to visit Will and Sam's newest second cousin, "Baby Daniel". Will is mesmorized at how small he is and how much dark hair he has! He told Sammy, "You have to be really gentle because he is little teeny like a peanut." Sammy really liked Daniel's mommy Amy more! She loved cuddling with her and playing with her hair!By the time we drove home from Amy's in Gladstone, the kids were totally zonked out in the car so I just left the door open and let them sleep for a while. Not long later I heard tornado sirens! I had no idea! I grabbed the kids from the car and we all went to the basement. After much confusion, (and a mild confused tantrum) we were happily playing with toys! Will understood that it might be a storm that spins round and round (thanks to a Care Bears movie he's seen 60,000 times). The cutest part was that he kept asking when the "tomato" was going to come. He said he was ok since I was with him and he was in the basement. He was never scared, just curious where the "tomato" was.
Well, thank God there were no "tomatoes"! We went ahead and played in the basement until the tired babies were goofy beyond belief! Here are a few pics of them goofin' right before bed.
Elephant Head
Silly Faces!

No comments:
Post a Comment