So, I bet you don't have a sou-chef as precious as that, do you? This morning, despite feeling quite rotten (I have a yucky sinus infection) we decided to make waffles. Sam and Will are always on hand to pour the milk, add the flour, break the eggs, and of course, stir. They turned out pretty yummy, too!Real quick I have to share how sweet they were yesterday as I was completely miserable. Will actually insisted on coming to the doctor with me instead of going to my mom's. (Sam stayed with Grandma!) He was an absolute angel at the doctor's office, and kept saying, "Mom, I'm sorry you're sick" or "Mom, I hope you feel better." I was in bed yesterday while they played in their rooms, and they just played so well together. I never even had to get out of bed for a beating! (Totally kidding, of course!) They would come in every so often to check on me. One time Sam came in and climbed up in bed with me. She took my face in her sweet little hands and said "Look at me" then she kissed me. I know sometimes I get so frustrated with them (like when they fight in the grocery store and I want to crawl underneath the cart so no one sees me), but they truly are the sweetest!


No comments:
Post a Comment