
That is definitely the question around our house this weekend! We're on attempt #3 of the summer with poor luck. Sammy can be a tiny bit stubborn sometimes, which leads to a rather high-pitched scream when she doesn't want to do something. Since I'm thinking of having to go back to work in a couple weeks I thought I'd give this potty training thing another whirl. We broke out the Hello Kitty panties, bribed her with lipstick and fingernail polish, and set out to have another diaperless child. Occasionally, she really goes, without first going in her pants. We celebrate with various beauty products (which she LOVES) and await the next celebration asking her 10 million times in the next 3 minutes if she needs to go. Then the next minute she has an accident and we start all over again. AHHH! I swear, whoever said boys were harder to potty train than girls was nuts! Will was a piece of cake!
So, do we throw in the towel, or in this case, the Hello Kitty Panties, or keep goin' to save loads of moola on diapers? Any advice is welcome!
Enjoy a few other pics of the kids while you ponder your response to our urgent dilemma! 



No comments:
Post a Comment