Yesterday after Sammy's nap I brought her into my room where Will and I were hanging out. She was pretty cranky from just waking up. Suddenly Will just got up and said he was going in the bathroom. He said something about marshmallows on his way in there. When he came out, he was putting cotton balls into his ears. He said "I'm putting marshmallows in my ears because Sammy is being so loud!" I just cracked up. First because he looked so cute and called the cotton balls marshmallows, second because he was so clever to plug his ears when his sister was annoying him! As you can see, Sammy quickly got over it after seeing Will looking so funny. Then, of course, she wanted to eat real marshmallows since Will mentioned it. They enjoyed some marshmallows in mommy's bed after nap! So cute! 

By the way, we so appreciated all of the responses to our "potty problem". I'm happy to report that we are back to diapers until Miss SammyLou decides she is ready! It is so not worth it until then!

No comments:
Post a Comment