Live in concert

Little cocoons






I'm attempting to share a couple videos of the kids putting on a concert. It was the cutest thing ever! They were so serious about their performance! They started out singing the ABC's, then got a little crazy with a song Will made up. They definitely keep me laughing!

The other day I thought I'd be a really good mom and take the kids to a free trip to the library. Will was pumped, but Sam, not so much. She was a total mess the whole time while Will picked out books and wanted to sit and read them too. The final straw was when Sammy tripped and fell right into the leg of a chair. This resulted in an enormous goose egg right in the middle of her forehead along with quite a few tears. You know, I can pretty confidentally say I did a pretty good job taking 22 8 year olds to the library once a week with little to no injuries or screaming. Sometimes I am amazed at how a 2 and 3 year old can test my patience to the limit!

We're still loving our summer, as you can see! I'm almost done painting the bathroom, and it looks pretty good. The kids have helped me out quite a bit. I tried to work while they napped, but then they woke up. The nerve! So I just handed them a brush and put them to work. Will actually did a pretty good job on the small toilet room! Sammy ended up with more paint on her than on the wall, but she sure had fun!






















No comments: