Well, it's been almost 4 weeks now, and we're getting the hang of it! Actually, it seems like Olivia has just always been here. She is such a sweet addition to our family! The kids are still absolutely infatuated with her, and want to hold her and love on her all the time. We've gotten into somewhat of a routine since the kids got out of school so godawful early! Last week was a bit rough with rain almost every day, but with sunshine and warm weather this week, we're now ready for summer! Miss Livilea enjoys her morning beauty rest so I get to have a little time with just the big kids. We've started trying to take a walk early(ish) before it gets too hot. It's still busy with feedings every 2-3 hours, but we're doing well. Thank God for the swingset! It will be our saving grace this summer! Will just finished up soccer and started baseball. He says he likes both, but I cannot imagine how he likes baseball. He looks kinda bored out there waiting for the ball. He does book it around those bases though! (Of course, I think he's the fastest one on the team!! ---- I know he's the tallest, by a head!) Sammy is in recital preparation mode for dance! She has a recital in about 3 weeks, and we can't wait! She has a super-froofy outfit to wear as she "shakes it" to the Good Ship Lollipop and Mickey Mouse. She had dance pics last week so she got to have a preview of her beautimous coustume as well as wear lots of makeup. I took some pre-makeup pics that I'll attach. We're really excited for some pool time coming up in the next couple weeks. With that, church camp, and swim lessons, our summer is quickly filling up!
Here are a few recent pics of the precious babes.
CHEERING ON WILL!
PRETTY DANCER GIRL!

RIDING THE CUSHMAN WITH G-PA GREAT

KICK IT!!!

SUPER-COOL 3-D GLASSES FROM SEEING SHREK 4 WITH GRANDMA

LAST DAY OF PRE-K

PRECIOUS BABY

SAMMY'S LAST DAY OF PRESCHOOL

FIRST BATH

WATCHING CARTOONS

No comments:
Post a Comment