Milestones

I am elated to report that Sammy has FINALLY decided to start using the big girl potty. No, she's not mastered it yet, but we are definitely on the way! I think that the potty chair at Grandma & Grandpa Great's helps. It is this potty chair they had when we were all kids. It has a clown painted on it (by Grandma, of course). When Sammy sat on it for the first time, she said "Where is he". She loves it! Didn't you know that she would be the one to train herself when she was good and ready?
Speaking of Grandma and Grandpa's...Sam has to get her lipstick and Chanel No. 5 every time we're there. Today, when she was getting her lipstick fix, Grandma had to get the phone. I guess while she talked, Sammy decided to go ahead and put on some eye shadow while she waited. This picture doesn't quite do it justice, but it was the best I could get.
I'm including just a few more below of some of her finest moments from the last week. Yes, she's dramatic, but she has no trouble holding her own and putting up with a big brother. The last pic wasn't taken on purpose, I just happened to capture Sam elbowing Will while he sweetly smiled for the camera.

No comments: