
Many of you know how our family really likes to have routines. We like to know our "plan" for the day, and we are often asked to repeat it through the day. Now that's not to say we aren't ever spontaneous, but we just know that those "unknowns" or changes in plans take some 'splanin', as Ricky would say. Well, one thing that has become routine is our Sundays. As I wrote last Sunday, we do church, soccer, then worker guy stuff with Papa. Today was a little change because it was the first time Sammy Lou mustered up the courage to ride with Papa. Once she did it, she didn't want to stop! I don't know what we're going to do after next Sunday's last soccer game!!! 

I'm also sticking in a couple pics from the Buddy Walk for Down Syndrome that we did on Saturday. We walked with "Anna Banana's bunch", a team formed for the daughter of one of the teachers I work with.


No comments:
Post a Comment