I came home from class last night to learn that Ryan had changed Sammy's crib into a big girl toddler bed. Now, this is something we had talked about so it's not like he just suddenly did it, but I was still a little surprised. I went up to see her and she wasn't quite asleep. There she was, no crib railings, curled up in a little ball under her covers. This little baby girl is growing up so fast! She is almost officially 2 1/2, (going on 12)! This picture is one I dug up from just about 2 years ago. She is still our sweet little angel no matter how big she gets.Baby Girl
I came home from class last night to learn that Ryan had changed Sammy's crib into a big girl toddler bed. Now, this is something we had talked about so it's not like he just suddenly did it, but I was still a little surprised. I went up to see her and she wasn't quite asleep. There she was, no crib railings, curled up in a little ball under her covers. This little baby girl is growing up so fast! She is almost officially 2 1/2, (going on 12)! This picture is one I dug up from just about 2 years ago. She is still our sweet little angel no matter how big she gets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment