Back at it

Summer flew by once again. The last time I wrote, it was the end of June, and now it's the end of August! Wow! As usual, I'll recap, and try to stay organized with my summer memories.







Our gorgeous girls!

Purple hilights!

Celebrating Granny's 80th!
Viv came to visit right at the beginning of July. Her summer visit is always one of the most anticipated events of our summer. She stayed for 2 weeks this time. We did lots of swimming, visited the new Aquarium and Legoland, the petting zoo, a couple family parties, and the 4th of July festivities.

Ryan and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this summer! On the actual date, we went out to our fav. place, J. Alexander's. Then, the next, we went to Boston to visit Eddie and Staci. It was a gluttonous 5 days, but we had a blast! We tried all kinds of food (and drinks), visited lots of places, and met some of their friends. Their apartment is super-cool, even if we had to sleep in the loft on an air mattress!

Eddie and I at his community garden


The view from the ROOF DECK

Portland, Maine

Looking intelectual at Harvard

Our last night

The last few weeks of summer always totally fly by. We tried to squeeze in lots of play dates and get togethers before school started.






And then... School started!
We now have a 1st and 2nd grader! It's going to be a great year!

No comments: