NEW YEAR

We've had a great start to 2012! The kids and I are back to school, and doing great. Will got to visit his kindergarten teacher's class to read a book last week. The best part? Sammy is in that class!! She was so proud, and he read his book, Froggy Goes to Bed, perfectly!
The kids have been busy with school, friends, basketball, and gymnastics. Will is not only a soccer star, but he's turning into a pretty good basketball player! He got 5 baskets in one game, and he's always the #1 defender! (Being the tallest player doesn't hurt!) Sammy is loving her new gymnastics class! She did the balance beam last week, and although she was scared at first, she was walking backwards by the end. I was so proud of her perseverance!
As for sweet baby Liv...she thinks she's just one of the big kids. The only difference? She still doesn't talk. We're constantly working on her using her words, but she still just points and grunts! She can say more, and mama, but won't say much else. I know one day I'll be asking her to be quiet, so I should just quit complaining now! Otherwise, Livi is fabulous, as always! She is just so happy and fun! She loves her baby and stroller, and walks them around all the time. She loves to dress up, put on hair bows, lip gloss, and shoes. In the same moment, she'll want to play catch and run wild with Will!

2 points!

Little North Star!


Youch! Livi's 1st Shiner!


Cuddle Bugs

B-ball Star!

Driving!


You should always accessorize to walk your baby!

Snackin'


So happy!

Like my purple hair?

Rockin' a purple mohawk!


Sweet 'hawk!


No comments: