FALL IS FAB!

i love, love love summer, but when it's time for FALL i love that too!!! its fun to don the jeans and sweatshirts again, watch football, celebrate the CATS wins, and get pretty pumpkins and mums for the front step! we've already had a chili cook off with the Kauks and the Ranzenbergers. we've visited the lousiburg cider mill, and had a fabulous Indian Summer.




 school is off to a great start for all of us. i always say that it takes until October to settle in, and I swear, last week, things were all ironed out! thank goodness! ryan and I enjoyed a fun trip up to Weston, thanks to mom and dad watching the kids for the night. we've loved fishing, running, riding, and just being outside so much this fall. it is fabulous! we're gearing up for HALLOWEEN, which I'm sure, will be fun.

 Eddie and Staci are coming home this weekend, and we are all so exited to see them! here's to many more beautiful days of fall!

No comments: