a day in the life

Soooo..........it's been like 3 months since I posted anything, and there's just no way I could recap it all. Maybe I can just try to give you a glimpse into a day in the life of the Petzold family. I've got my new gig at the high school so I get up with the roosters and usually leave before anyone else is up. Ryan plays the role of Super Dad every morning, and he'd doing an amazing job! He gets all three kids ready, fed, and off to school every day! Then he heads off to his new, exciting job! I now spend my days with kids ranging in age from 15-19 doing a plethora of activities ranging from teaching reading and writing, math and science, to chasing down running students and sitting with them as they lay on the sidewalk in front of the school. When I get done every afternoon I get to go pick Will up from school and then get the girls from Grandma's or Caitlin's. Evenings are crazy since Will has practice or games 4 days of the week.


All of the kids are doing just great! Will is thriving in full day kindergarten. He plays soccer and football and loves every second. He's lost 3 teeth, too! Sammy loves preschool, but loves her new BFF Marin even more. Seeing Livi is like a miracle before our eyes every day the way she grows and changes.
That's it in a big-time nutshell!

No comments: