Baby P Number 3 update

Just a quick update on Baby P #3...... (due to my extreme lack of maintaining a pregnancy calendar/journal, thought I could at least have updates on here!) I'm now down to the every 2 week appointments. They're super short, sweet and simple. Just a quick measure of my ginormous tummy and a listen to the heartbeat. Really the only thing I've heard for the last two weeks is, "You make big babies." and "I think this is going to be another big one like your first." Aside from a couple little fainting spells, things are going great. The kids are beyond excited, and so ready for the baby to be here! A few of my 10 or so friends who are pregnant have had their babies recently, so we all have "baby" on the brain now. Unless the baby changes his/her mind and tries to arrive before then, we have a c-section scheduled for April 28th. Everything is on track, and just growing, growing, growing!

No comments: