The Petzold 5....in May

So, the news has leaked, but just to make it officially public and documented, I wanted to announce.............
WE'RE EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!

Sammy and Will are going to be a big sister and brother! We found out in late August, and I've been sicker than a dog since then! Now I'm 11 weeks, and the baby is looking great. We just had a sono Tuesday, and it was twistin' and turnin' around like crazy, so exciting! My official due date is May 3rd, but I'll probably schedule my c-section for the very end of April (one upside to having a c-section!). We're going to try our very best not to find out what we're having since we already have one of each. Of course, both kids want a sibling of their own gender!
As one of our friends pointed out, we'll have to change the name of our blog!! :)

Other than that big news, things are going pretty well. The kids are loving their new preschool. I'm still teaching 5th grade special ed. part time. Will is playing soccer every weekend. Sammy goes to dance class every week. We just got a minivan last weekend. It was something I never said I'd do, but we really do love it! Here are a few recent pictures. Hopefully, I'll stop puking and start getting some energy soon, so that I can update this more often!

No comments: