
How gorgeous has this weather been? We had such a good time yesterday walking to the school park and playing. It was so nice not to have to bundle up before we went outside. The kids are loving being home. Yesterday marked one week that we'd been home. There's still stuff to do, but we're loving being home. My favorite? The new kitchen. It's just so nice to have a functional workspace now. I love it! Along with the beautiful floor and backsplash!
Although things are winding down a bit with the house, I'm just gearing up when it comes to school. If I wanted to (or could) I would spend every moment doing school work. This is my last semester, and I have a boatload of projects to do. I'm just going to take it one day (or project) at a time, and hope for the best. Maybe the weather will keep getting warmer. That definitely helps with the general mood around here!




No comments:
Post a Comment