deep thoughts


Wasn't it Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy that used to be on Saturday Night Live? Well I think we have a new deep thinker... William Petzold.

Where do I begin? This morning he had barely woken up and he came in to lay in our bed while I finished getting ready. He first asked why the clouds moved, then said Jesus was up in the clouds. Then he said "Well, if the sky was like water he could just walk on it because He walked on water." I just nodded my head, amazed at his statement. Then he said, "He's pretty magical."

As if that wasn't enough, this morning after I dropped the kids off he was really talking a lot with my dad. They were all together having breakfast and he told my mom that he had to tell her something about "her daughter" (me). He said "Papa, you shouldn't listen to this. Then he told my mom that her daughter had lost her wallet the day before. He was totally telling on me!! And he didn't want my dad to know or hear.

No comments: