Winter WATER Wonderland

the guys hanging new sheetrock in the garage. hez, thanks for lending your husband even though baby Stella is about to pop out! the pretty white linoleum (sp?) floor circa 1985 which the insurance estimator thought was "just fine".
the doorway from the dining room into the kitchen that didn't used to have a hole in the ceiling or the sheetrock removed from the wall. it used to have a door frame too!
more exposed ceiling and what used to be my laundry area. what am I complaining about? I haven't had to do laundry in 2 weeks!
I'm sparing anyone the basement which I believe is being ripped to smitherines as we speak.
Hope everyone had a wonderful (and dry) holiday! I'll post again with pics of Christmas. Despite our disaster (and my sarcasm), we had a great Christmas with the whole family!
We are really so so blessed!
I mean, we could be staying at the Best Western instead of Huggins Hotel. (OK, last sarcastic comment, I swear!)



No comments: