
I cannot believe that it is nearly the middle of November. How do the days pass so fast? I actually just finished sorting through pictures (I have just a few) so that I can make a picture calendar of our year. There were a few from Sam's 2nd b-day and she looked so little and still had cute baby fat. Now she's such a little girl! Her latest "cute" habit is her bedtime routine. First of all, she kinda prefers mom to put her to bed. She likes to have time to play with her babies, take them to the grocery store, feed them, put them to bed, and then she'll get into bed. Where Will will read 15 books if we'd read them, she really only sits to listen to FANCY NANCY books. After she gets in bed, she has to have her black baby to sleep with, and we have to sing a collection of songs from "itsy bitsy spider" to "you are my sunshine". Then she insists we rub her back, not close the door all the way, and "DON'T GO ANYWHERE!"
We are definitely enjoying our fall. We love to rake leaves and jump in them. We're kind of dreading the super cold weather because that means lots of time inside, which is tough on our busy little boy!
Will is doing so great with school. He talks about all of his buddies all of the time. His soccer career is off to a great start. He's playing on an indoor league which will help keep him moving (as if he needed assistance in that area!).
I wanted to share a couple Halloween pics. We actually don't have too many. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Great's for the day, then trick or treated that evening. The kids had a blast, and we're still overloaded with candy! I just love the pic of Will and Grandma escaping on the cushman. I had said no to both of them, but they didn't seem to listen. Hmmm...

How cute are baby Daniel and Baby Kade? We were just missing Viv and we would have had all of the great grand children for our Halloween tea party!



No comments:
Post a Comment