Ok,so you know how we all think Sam has always been a big talker? Well, lately she's been blowing me away with what she says! Last night when I was putting her to bed she wanted to read another book, and she said "OK, let's go for it!" Sometimes she's so cute I just don't think I can stand it! She is really liking trying to get dressed by herself lately. As you can see, she was experimenting with Daddy's boxers yesterday! She always says "Please will you play with me?" How could we say no? This morning when we were having our usual Play-doh playing session she said "Bonjour!" suddenly. Lately she's been way into singing before we go to sleep. Some of her favorites are Itsy Bitsy Spider and Row Row Row Your Boat. Even though they have typical brother/sister tiffs, she thinks Will is the best thing ever. While he's at school, she constantly asks for him and says that we should go get him. It is impossible to stay mad or upset when she's around. Having a bad day? Just come by and spend some time with Sam.I hope you enjoy the latest video of her singing!

1 comment:
Sammy, what a great concert. Uncle Bob and cousin Ashley loved it! Yea! Encore!
Post a Comment