
I've thought of doing this quite a few times, and now I'm finally trying it out. It seems like I kind of "blog" when I send all the pics and updates anyway!
As for the latest updates...we are just loving our summer! As each day passes we are so sad that it's one day closer to school starting, but we're so happy because we had such a wonderful day! We've coined Wednesdays as "Pool day with the Kauk kids"! Will calls Maggie his "girl" and Sam thinks Carter is pretty cool too. Will has turned into a fish and Sammy isn't too far behind considering she tries to do everything he does! We had a Kung Fu Panda movie adventure today, and let's just say Will is a Kung Fu master now!


We had pictures taken recently (since I don't have very many) by my old friend Shannon (Clayton) Rimbo. She is an amazing photographer, and now we have to make the difficult decision of which pictures to buy! Take a look at them if you'd like! Just go to the site, click on proofs, then click on ::p:: and type in petzold for the password. http://www.pipsqueakphoto.com/
Ryan is staying busy lately at Hermes, and enjoys it, too! The other day I asked Sammy where daddy worked and she said McDonald's. Well, it must be because she wants to get free fries!
We're in full home improvement mode with building the fence. Ryan has worked his tail off and had the generous help of dad and Mike, too. It's getting really close to being done, and looking great! We just got a new oven and microwave WooHoo! And I'm getting ready to paint our ozark themed bathroom. (Just not me!)
I'm done with my one master's class I took this summer. HALELUJIAH!!! Now I just tutor 9 kiddos two days a week, and soak up the final month of summer!
I've decided to end with a picture of Sammy from last weekend. I had a baby shower for my cousin Amy, and Sammy got to stay and have fun. I had an adorable dress on her, and you can see how that worked out. After a while, she stripped it off, got a cupcake and took off upstairs with her little cousin Maddy to play. Sometimes she's kinda sassy and stubborn. I really don't know where she gets it! 

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:
i'm so glad that you have joined the blogging world...it's fabulous! PS. thanks for the lovely compliments:)
I love the blog! Isn't it fun? Great work!
Maureen
Post a Comment